Detailed COVID-19 guidance for religious services was issued by the ‘Cabinet Committee’ recently stating, where the size of the Church allows for a capacity of greater than 50 this is permitted where:
• A dedicated Covid team is appointed and in place.
• Social distancing guidelines are in place.
• Hand Sanitising Stations available in the Church.
• Suitable signage is in place.
• The Church has distinct sections.
• There are arrangements in place for the distribution of Holy Communion.
• No movement of people are permitted between sections before, during or after the Mass or religious services.