The French Riviera is one of the most sought after and famous destinations in the world and has a magic all of its own. The very name conjures up images of palm-lined boulevards, luxury yacht marinas and celebrated names such as Nice, Cannes, St. Tropez, and Monte Carlo. Menton, where you will stay, is known as ‘the pearl of France’ and is an unpretentious and genuinely charming town. It is very laid-back and just a stone’s throw from the border with Italy. It is famous for its gardens with rare plants and its lemons – all due to its unique microclimate.
During your stay you will visit the island of Saint Honorat, home to Lérins Abbey, a Cistercian monastery founded around 410AD and where, according to legend, Saint Patrick studied before returning to Ireland to spread Christianity.
Price: €1,148.00 per person sharing
What is included • Return Aer Lingus flights Dublin/Nice (This trip is based on a specific airfare. A surcharge may apply if the fare is unavailable when booking)
• Cabin bag max 10 kg (to be checked in) + hand bag only allowed on board the aircraft
• 7 nights Half Board in a sea view room at the 3* Hôtel Royal Westminster • Airport transfers on arrival and departure
• 3 full day excursions with coach and guide (Saint Honorat & Cannes / Monaco, Monte Carlo, Eze, La Turbie / Grasse & Vence)
What is not included
• Travel insurance – price to be advised at booking (prices start from €45)
• Checked in bag max 20 kg €80.00 (currently)
• Single room supplement €385.00
• Tourist tax to be paid directly to the hotel – €10.50 for duration.
Proposed accommodation: Hôtel Royal Westminster 3* – a former Belle Époque palace, this hotel is ideally located on the seafront promenade in Menton and a few steps from the old town. All its 92 rooms are modern with airconditioning, TV, hairdryer, safe and free WiFi. It has a restaurant and bar with a terrace in the wooded gardens overlooking the sea. How to reserve a place(s): a completed booking form with a non refundable / non transferable deposit of €350.00 per person – payment by debit or credit card or cheque made payable to GTI Travel – should be sent directly to: GTI Travel, Network House, Block 2, Ballisk Court, Donabate, Co. Dublin K36 WE24
For further information: Contact GTI Travel (01) 843 4734