They are not gone from us, but gone before us. During this month of November we remember and pray for all our loved ones who have gone before us and whose loss is even greater during this time of pandemic. Our parish continues to reach out and to offer support in any way we can.
1.1st November: Please join us at 3p.m. on webcam and facebook live for a Service of Remembrance for our Dead and Prayer for our Bereaved.
2. 2nd November: Monday is the Feast of All Souls with a special Mass on webcam at 7p.m.
3. 7th November: Our annual Mass of Remembrance will take place on webcam and facebook live at 6p.m., remembering those in our parish community who have died since November of last year.
4. All of our parish Masses in November are for those whose names are inscribed on our November Altar List of the Dead. Please return your November remembrance in these days.
5. Our Bethany Bereavement Support Team members are available – aware of current restrictions and guidelines – in support of our bereaved. Please contact 042 9667314.
6. The Blessing of Graves took place at the end of September and the service is available on line.
Happy are those who die in the Lord, their good deeds go with them.