Splendours of Veneto
based in Sottomarina
Kingscourt Parish Tour:
Tuesday 28 August – Tuesday 4 September 2012
Chioggia is an old and very picturesque port town on the Venetian lagoon about 25 kms. south of Venice. It is quaint, unspoilt and full of character. Chioggia runs into neighbouring Sottomarina – a lovely beach side resort.
Tuesday 28 August Dublin – Venice 07.20 hrs. 11.05 hrs.
Tuesday 04 September Venice – Dublin 11.50 hrs. 13.35 hrs.
Hotel Bristol, Sottomarina: this modern 4 star hotel is conveniently located across the road from the sea, about a 15 minute walk into Chioggia and within 300 metres of the tourist motorboat service connecting the city centre to Venice. The hotel has a large garden and outdoor swimming pool (open in season) and its own bar/lounge and restaurant. Comfortable bedrooms have mini-bar, safe, satellite TV and hairdryers.
Price: €895.00 per person sharing
- Direct return flight from Dublin to Venice
(This tour is based on a specific airfare – a surcharge may apply if the fare is unavailable at time of reservation)
- Meet and greet on arrival and transfer to hotel
- 7 nights accommodation in Sottomarina at Hotel Bristol on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis
- Day excursion to Venice by boat
- Day excursion to Ravenna
- Day excursion to Padua
- Transfer to the airport with assistance for your return flight to Dublin
- Services of a MAP Travel representative during your stay in Italy
- Insurance: €36.00 per person (66 years + double premium applies)
- Airport taxes: €65.00 and baggage fee €30.00
- Single room supplement: €24.00 per person per night (max. 5 singles)
- Entrances fees where applicable
MAP Travel, 36 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin 1. (Entrance on Parnell Street)
Tel: 01-8783111 Fax: 01-8783117 E-mail: [email protected]