Pilgrimage from Meath Diocese to the Holy Land
Under the leadership of Sr. Consilio Rock and Frs. Gerry McCormack & Dwayne Gavin
Easter Monday 16 – Tuesday 24 April 2017
Our 9 day pilgrimage begins in Jerusalem where we will spend 5 nights. During this time we will visit all of the main sites including the Via Dolorosa, the Holy Sepulchre, Mount Zion and the Holocaust Museum –
Yad Vashem. We will visit Bethlehem and Qumran where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found and have time for a dip in the Dead Sea! We will visit Emmaus on our way to Tiberias, our base for the final 3 nights. From there we will visit Nazareth, Cana, the Mount of Beatitudes, Mount Tabor, Capernaum and enjoy a boat trip on the Sea of Galilee.
Proposed accommodation – 4 star hotels Crowne Plaza, Jerusalem (5 nights) Royal Plaza Hotel, Tiberias (3 nights)
Monday 16 April Dublin – Istanbul 10.50 hrs. 17.10 hrs.
Istanbul – Tel Aviv 19.45 hrs. 21.50 hrs.
Tuesday 24 April Tel Aviv – Istanbul 09.40 hrs. 11.55 hrs.
Istanbul – Dublin 13.05 hrs. 15.40 hrs.
Price: €1,595.00 per person sharing
This price includes:
- Return flights Dublin – Tel Aviv via Istanbul
- Accommodation in 4 star hotels (twin sharing) (5 nights Jerusalem/3 nights Tiberias)
- Dinner, bed and breakfast throughout
- Services of an English speaking guide throughout the tour
- Entrance fees where applicable
- Porterage at airport and hotels
- Insurance: €38 per person (+ 66 years – double premium)
- Sole occupancy supplement: €65.00 per night (limited availability)
- Tips/gratuities for guide, driver and hotel staff: €40.00
How to reserve a place(s): a completed booking form with deposit of €250.00 per person (payment by cash/cheque /debit or credit card) should be sent directly to MAP Travel.