Splendours of Tuscany
Based in Viareggio
Sunday 1 – Sunday 8 October 2017
Apart from its natural beauty (or maybe because of it) Tuscany has been home to many famous people. Almost every town and village has nurtured its own Saint, Poet or Painter and is still proud to salute his/her memory. Great names such as Fra Angelico, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo and St. Catherine, all were cradled in Tuscany. Viareggio, with its long beach of fine sand is one of the leading resorts on the Tuscan coastline. Although its heyday was at the turn of the century, Viareggio still retains some of the grandeur of the epoch, with its fine Art Nouveau buildings lining the expansive promenade.
Grand Hotel Royal, Viareggio 4* (or similar):
This hotel is centrally located in Viareggio on the seafront. Facilities include: minibar, safety deposit box, hairdryer, air conditioning, tea/coffee making facilities, free wifi and TV.
Price: €995.00 per person sharing on a dinner, B&B basis
- Direct flights Dublin/Pisa
- Airport taxes
- One carry on bag max 10 kg
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights accommodation
- Excursion to Lucca
- Excursion to Portovenere
- Excursion to Lerici or to the Cinque Terre
- Services of MAP Travel representative for excursions only
- Insurance: €36.00 per person (+ 66 years – double premium applies)
- Checked in bag (currently €40.00 – 15 kg)
- Single room supplement €25.00 per night
- City tax €1.80 per person per night payable directly to the hotel at departure
- Entrance fees where applicable
How to reserve a place(s): a completed booking form together with deposit of €250.00 per person (payment by cash/cheque/debit or credit card) should be sent directly to MAP Travel. The balance will be due 10 weeks prior to departure – payment by cash/cheque or debit card. A 2% surcharge applies only to balances paid by credit card.
Map Travel, 36 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin 1. (Entrance on Parnell Street)