We extend a very warm welcome to Fr. Fernando Ncube from the Archdiocese of Bulawayo in Zimbabwe, who with a number of other priests currently studying in Rome are assisting in various parishes of the Diocese during the summer months. Fr. Fernando is currently studying Canon Law in Rome. He was ordained in 2001 and has served in various parishes in his home Diocese. We wish Fr. Fernando every blessing in our parish and trust he will benefit from the experience in County Cavan.
- On this beautiful autumn morning we celebrate our Harvest Mass
- Bishops express solidarity with the suffering of refugees and asylum seekers
- Statement of the Autumn 2015 General Meeting of the Irish Catholic Bishops’ Conference
- Parish Bulletin for 3rd October 2015
- Annual Day for Life – 4 October 2015